with Section 2 For servers that just entered 3-hour maintenance, you can expect the 15.1 major update to be available for download soon.
earlier this month, Section 2 Season 9 has officially launched with a new Agents objective as well as a new mode and a few other new features.
Today, the developers at Massive Entertainment are rolling out the first support update for Season 9, which is about to fix some issues with the countdown mode, weapons, gears, and chase.
Currently, Section 2 The servers are offline for maintenance, but according to the developers, you can expect all your PC and console servers to come back online. May 31 3:30am PDT / 6:30am EDT / 10:30am UTC / 11:30am BST / 12:30pm CEST / 8:30pm AEST.
Below, you can see the full patch notes for today’s update:
The Division 2 Title Update 15.1 Patch Notes
gear and weapons
- Exotic “Bluescreen” and “Dread Edict” weapons are now displayed on the wall at the shooting range.
- Fixed an issue where the “Chill Out” mask was missing from the Gila Guard branding.
- Fixed an issue where the exceptional SVD ‘Dread Edict’ would not stack with the ‘Perfect Focus’ armor talent.
- Players can no longer obtain Turbulence Rounds combos by shooting dead wildlife and NPCs with the Exotic LMG.
- Immunopulse repair: it now protects against head injuries
- Fixed an issue with Headbreakers designed with a Heartbreaker set equipped to give an extra shield even if the other player had 100% pulse resistance
- Fixed an issue where the “Chill Out” mask would not fall from the selected item cache
- Fixed an issue where players would get stuck at 100% loading screen after exiting Countdown Mode.
- Fixed an issue where a non-playable enemy would spawn in the reactor after a confrontation was completed.
- Fixed an issue where Hunters were shown as Black Fangs in a “Check” window in the death screen.
- The functionality of the “donate all junk” button has now been fixed and must submit the same number of items regardless of the list category.
- Upgrade scores are now displayed in Skill And the special weapons In stock is similar to items of gear and weapons.
- The grade is also displayed in the experience menu.
- Fixed an issue where the upgrade animation would not display when upgrading a file Skill or Signature a weapon in the experience list.
- Fixed XP progression so that Proficiency ranks gained with Kill XP would not count toward XP levels. [Updated – May 30th, 2022, 5:30PM CEST]
- Placeholder names are no longer present for some cosmetic bonuses featured on the bonus tracking screen for non-English languages.
- Fixed an issue where only the session owner received the encryption key after completing a group hunt.
- Players must not lose the decryption key when resuming their personal progression after performing the decryption task while in a group.
- The problem with EMP drones in “Hidden Alliance” target stalking missions that contain placeholder icons has now been resolved.
- Fixed an issue where the investigation update would not appear on the HUD screen within the pursuit achievement targets after the control point was completed.
- Fixed an issue where the server would crash when a player was entering a shared space while playing VO from an audio file.
- Fixed an issue where players would not receive a notification that the group leader could not initiate the acquisition bonus while the group members were in the mission area and the group leader was at least 100m away.
- Fixed an issue where the Prime Target mission would not update if players were standing near the area leading to the mission’s next hit when all enemies were eliminated.
- Fixed an issue where the Team Leader would see “Activate Bounty” as an option when a teammate was in the Takeover Bounty mission area.
- Fixed an issue where the “TKB-408” assault rifle icon was not centered in the inventory tab.
- Fixed an issue where the layer would be invisible if the EMP Sticky Bomb was detonated while interacting with a ladder.
- Images from all Season 9 tournaments represent the wrong enemy factions
- Fairview Crew Apparel event not available in game
- Multiple weapon mods are cut with TKB-408 assault rifle
Section 2 Available now on PS4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, and PC. You can play it on PS5 and Xbox Series X | S through backward compatibility.