The Battlefield 2042 4.1 update is a pencil case In release on all platforms tomorrow at 08:00 UTC. You’ll find all changes and fixes headed to DICE shooter in the latest Battlefield 2042 Update here on this page.
Battlefield 2042 4.1 Focuses on more fixes and improvements for Last big patch. Battlefield 2042 4.1 Changes the strength of Boris and his guard weapon. The patch also makes changes to the base recoil to improve the handling of the stock weapon.
in another place, Battlefield 2042 4.1 Updates All-Out Warfare playlists with Breakthrough 128, leaving the roster on next-generation PCs and consoles. The patch also reveals that Season 1 will begin in early June.
finally, Battlefield 2042 4.1 Includes a bunch of minor bug fixes and changes. You can check the full Battlefield 2042 4.1 patch notes below for all the details.
Battlefield 2042 4.1 Update Patch Notes
- The vehicle aiming sensitivity settings and the transport vehicle sensitivity control module always apply their effects correctly
- Aim Assist has been improved while targeting moving targets
- Aim Assist must not incorrectly acquire targets through precise obstacles
- When you are not ranked in the ranking, you should not see the “You have been promoted” screen during the end of the round
- Improvements have been introduced that help reduce input lag
- Adjusted trigger weight to ensure that the inputs are more responsive when successive inputs are applied
- The Announcer Voice Over for Battlefield 1942 and Battlefield 3 experiences have been reworked and now include new radio sound effects.
- Specialists will now display the animation correctly during the round end screen while in Battlefield Portal modes.
- Make the following changes to the powerful themes within Battlefield Builder to align them with our premium experience offerings.
- Enable HUD in hardcore templates
- Disabled mini map and compass in hardcore templates
- Hitting enemies with EMP effects now properly launches Player Disrupt XP.
- The position delay has been removed for deployable gadgets, so they are now visible immediately
- It’s now easy to deploy deployable gadgets
- The insertion beacon has been increased in size, so it’s easy to see.
- The Insertion Beacon was now visible from a distance.
In this update, we are making several updates to the All-Out Warfare tournaments. Our groundbreaking change is to remove the 128-player version of Breakthrough. When reviewing the experiences available in All-Out Warfare, we felt that 128-player modes are better suited for Conquest where the playing spaces are larger and where you have more sandbox play.
In Breakthrough’s 128 player mode, we feel that the value and influence of the individual player and team has been reduced due to the increased intensity and chaos of combat.
When reviewing Breakthrough, we noted that the 64-player version represented a more tactical experience. Reducing the number of our players here helps remove some clutter from the experience. Combined with the reductions we’ve made to the number of combat vehicles available, players are better able to control the front lines more effectively. Players will also find more space to work together and take on their individual roles
As a result, teams in Breakthrough 64 have a better chance of working together to corner the enemy, placing a beacon spawn, using their plus menu to attach suppressors, then clearing and holding a point — one squad helps turn the tide as an example. We believe moving to 64 will bring back the pace that helps celebrate moments of teamwork and PTFOing, and we’ll be watching closely how our changes help improve the experience before the start of Season 1.
- You’ve selected Breakthrough 64 for PC, PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X | S now sizes maps for certain maps:
- The Game Ignored, Manifest, Orbital and Kaleidoscope version 128 will be played by two players.
- Hourglass, Breakaway, and Renewal Edition play 64 players.
- Compass now expands while in ADS to improve readability.
- Angel will no longer be able to grant armor plates via his supply bag.
- Player spotting via the SG-36 Sentry Gun now highlights players spotted with a red dot, and spotted enemies are also visible for friendly matches.
- The SG-36 Sentry Gun no longer tracks players behind walls.
- Damage and overall health of the SG-36 . Guard Pistol has been reduced
- RPM reduced from 450 -> 250
- damage start 16 -> 10
- damage finish 10 -> 7
- Fall damage range 50 -> 40
- Projectile velocity 960 m/s -> 500 m/s
- Health 200 -> 150
- Install time increased by 0.3 seconds
- Target forget time 2 -> 1.5 seconds
- Target lock range 65 -> 50m
- Reload speed 5.2 -> 4.2 seconds
- Hitting a SOB-8 ballistic shield with smoke inside is now supposed to cause permanent damage.
- Immunization system recharge rate reduced from 25 -> 20 seconds
Battlefield 2042 4.1 Update – Weapons
- Update 0.4.0 introduced an unintended change in the behavior of some weapons with incorrect values in their damage tables. In this update, we’re restoring performance to the intended design, and you should feel an overall improvement in the weapon’s performance.
- The effect of recoil affecting attachments has been reduced, while the primary weapon’s recoil compensation has been improved. This means that weapons without attachments are now better handled.
- The Breathing Control Bolt Action Sniper now lasts for a maximum of 5 seconds, with an additional 5-second penalty if fully used.
- Lower barrel attachments no longer affect the weapon’s deployment speed.
- The overall horizontal recoil of the DMRs has been reduced.
- Sidearms are now faster to deploy.
- Increased AC42 distance damage reduction at higher ranges
- AK24 semi-automatic firing mode has been removed
- Increased rate of fire of the AK-24 in burst mode to 900 rpm
- Improve NTW-50 efficacy against vehicles
- Multiple additional damage added against tank tracks
- Increased vertical recoil for PKP-BP and added a new horizontal recoil profile
- SFAR-M GL damage improved in short to medium range
- Taking down the enemy now requires 5, instead of 4 bullets while they are 20 meters away.
- SFAR-GL distance damage reduced
- SVK horizontal recoil has been reduced to make it easier to take follow-up shots
- Increased SVK distance damage drop after 40m
- High-energy SVK rounds damage decreased after 150m
- Defeating the enemy now requires 3, instead of 2
Battlefield 2042 4.1 Update – Vehicles
- Fixed a bug where XP was not rewarded when capturing a target in a vehicle that was not spawned via the deployment menu
After the release of update 0.4.0, we continue to make balance adjustments to vehicle gameplay by updating the total number of vehicles that can be active at any time across maps in Conquest and Breakthrough.
- Kaleidoscope – Allotment of Light Ground Vehicles per team reduced by 1
- Statement – Allotment of Light Ground Vehicles per team reduced by 1
- break up
- Sector 4 has been modified to reduce the number of attackers from air transport vehicles by 1, and the number of heavy ground vehicles for attackers and defenders to 1
- Sector 3 has been modified to remove Defenders’ assignment to Air Transport Vehicles, as well as reduce the number of Heavy Ground Vehicles for Attackers and Defenders by 1
- sand clock
- Sector 4 has been modified to reduce the attackers and defenders’ allocation to heavy ground vehicles to 1, and remove the defending team’s allocation to transport and combat air vehicles.
- Modified Sector 4 to reduce the assignment of attackers and defenders for heavy ground vehicles to 1
- Modified Sector 4 to reduce Defenders’ allocation to heavy vehicles to 1
Mars Ascent Vehicle
- The MAV is now part of the transport vehicle class
- The M5C Bolte missile launcher no longer causes increased unintended damage to air vehicles.
- The M5C Bolte is now part of the Armored Vehicle class.
Battlefield 2042 Now available for PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S. Learn more about the latter Battlefield 2042 Update, check out the official patch notes here.